- Have the Current Account Owner supply you with the current User Name and Password.
- Have the Current Account Owner supply you with the last four of their SS# and their EIN. This will be used for security questions when calling Authorize.Net. Once Authorize.Net is contacted for the first time, they can update security questions that pertain to you and your account.
- Updating your Profile Information - From the Authorize.Net Home Page go to > Account > User Profile > Edit Profile Information > Update your information and Settings > Save
- Updating your Password Information - From the Authorize.Net Home Page go to > Account > User Profile > Change Password > Update to a New Password > Save
- Updating your Billing Information - From the Authorize.Net Home Page go to > Account > Billing Information > Click on Edit to Update Banking Method as well as Banking Account Information. This will be where your deposits will go to.
- Contact EzPay to do a joint call with an Authorize.Net Reseller Agent to supply new Merchant Credentials (VAR Sheet). This must be done with all three in the party due to security reasons. This will then give the agent the opportunity to update the security questions for the new account.
How do I Migrate a current Authorize.Net account to a new Owner? Print
Modified on: Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 12:55 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.