Installing My EzPay for Online
- Open a browser (Try not to use Safari for install as we’ve experienced delays and various setbacks with the set up) Once our software has been installed, it’s OK to use Safari moving forward. Other [referred Browsers to use with our software is Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Explorer (newer version)
- Type in app.myezpay.com
- Click on the 'Sign in with Intuit' Button (must have QuickBooks Administrative Rights)
- Login with Administrative User name/Password (EzPay uses same login information as your QuickBooks Company File to make things easier)
- Click on 'Connect'
- Click on 'Connect to QuickBooks'
- Choose the Company File you want MyEzPay to connect to.
- Click on 'Start Company Wizard'
- Click on ‘We have a Live Merchant Account’ as well as ‘We have a Production Account with Authorize.Net